Friday, February 12, 2010

Assembly


“Yay”! I said to myself because it was the first assembly for 2010. I was looking forward to hearing Mr Jacobson's funny jokes.


I felt sad that Mr Palmer was gone cause he liked to laugh a lot. When he goes red that was when I started to laugh. When I sang the National Anthem it felt like I haven't sang it in a long time.


At last Mr Jacobson came to sing I was waiting for the moment for his joke. But he didn’t say a joke. I felt like saying boo!.


I felt surprised when we got our bin it award because I see rubbish most of the time. Assembly was finish I was acting as if we were not having assembly till next year.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Moses,
    Yes it is sad that Mr Palmer has left, however I'm sure he'll be keeping an eye on our blogs. You should check out his class blog.
    Maybe Mr Jacobsen will create some hilarity at our next Assembly!
    Looking forward to hearing more from you Moses.

    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back posting Moses. I thought you described Mr Palmer and Mr Jacobsen to a "T". I knew exactly what you were talkign about. There is something special about singing the National Anthem isn't there? When I have lived in other countries I have made a point of learning their National Anthem quickly because it makes you feel like you belong when you sing it. It always surprises me when I look around a crowd and see people who are not singing it. Keep sharing your thoughts. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete