Monday, March 22, 2010

My Best camp highlight, Rock up




"Yay" I said to myself,we had a new activity. I was looking forward to see what we were going to do. So we walked down filled with excitement wondering what we might be doing. Until I saw three activitys waiting to be used by us. NOW! the three activity's were called the dunker & dunkee ,Log joust,and archery. The people who came were called Rock up!. Now here was the moment I was always looking for time to do dunking. Now how to play this game is one person sits on the seat provided in the dunkee and the dunkers a the people who throw the ball at the target. Once you have got the other team out three times you change over.
This game is really awesome once you get to play it .

Hope you try it out some time.

2 comments:

  1. This was definitely a highlight for me too Moses. I loved watching the look of shock on people's faces as they plunged in to the dunking tank.
    Did you read this out loud to yourself, I think you've got a little bit of editing to do yet.
    I bet you can find some footage to add to this too!
    Keep writing and adding in those interesting details Moses.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool game to play,I really liked it and hope we can play it next year.Bye
    Helen Tui

    ReplyDelete