Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hold on tight Christchurch





Yesterday was a very sad day for those in Christchurch because of the earthquake that struck the city. I feel very sorry for those kids that are not in school as we speak. What our school is trying to do is raise a lot of money for those who are in need in the earthquake.

I just wonder what if that happened to us? So that’s why we should be prepared for what ever comes to us. our school went into the hall and had a moment of silence Mr Burt (principle) Told to think about some ides to help Christchurch to help them. One of the ideas we came up with was trying to do is make care packs fulled with lots of stuff that kids would like to have.

I hope everybody holds tight.

3 comments:

  1. This is the best post I have read about the earthquake yet Moses. What a fantastic title you came up with. It is well written and shares some very good ideas. I look forward to seeing how Pt England kids decide to help out.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post Moses. I was thinking the same thing about what I would do if it happened to us in Auckland? It is a scary thought. I think your idea about the care packages is a great one. Well done all of you for coming together to think of ideas to help.

    Miss Gleeson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moses. That was a big disaster. I felt sad for what had happened. Another Earthquake in Christchurch had struck. We had to have 2 Minutes of silence. I would share my love into their prayers. Lucky we are Fund-raising. Especially for there homes that have red stickers, orange and green.

    ReplyDelete