Tuesday, May 10, 2011


My Zinger pinger is the best pet in the world because he is a pro boxer he knock out Brock Lesner for the UFC heavy wight championship belt. He is currently training to have a fight with tiny at the east coast arena. He has three close friends there names a Tiny, Hitler and Thunder. He also has a job which is looking after the gym (house) that’s why he’s so buff. The name of his island is called Dougie Town.







Description:
Name: Velocidad (speed)
country:Spain, Samoan,
age:15
Hobbies: Training ,Sleep, jerken
Fighting style: boxing, luchador, kick boxen, rare taekwondo
Clothes: Cut jeans, Nike shoes, no t-shirt, adidas bag, Boxing gloves,
Food: Thunders Fast food
Current titles:UFC heavy weight championship, won 30 loss 0 30 KO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moses,
    I really enjoyed your story. I really like it how you introduced yourself. Well I think that Zinger Pinger is really a wrestler but an false story. I really like the way you made your story more interesting than boring sentences. You spell weight wrong.I think you need to focus on your work.

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
    From Turuhira

    ReplyDelete