Thursday, March 3, 2011

Softball "East champions"!!!!



We had an softball tournament down at tamaki intermediate. I was very nervous on what teams we were going to vs because it was my first time at a softball tournament.

Our first games was about to start my stomach felt like butterfly's were in them, but i knew i could do this. The school first up was st Thomas we were looking at the size of them and they were small kids sadly we one that game i thought we were bully's.

We won all our games except one, but we made it to the Grand final . The team that we were playing against was Churchchill Park it was a hardcore game I was in the batters box looking at how their team was pitching my friend Nathaniel did a mega hit but sadly got caught out now it was my turn to swing that bat. I put both my arms up high and watch the ball carefully. The ball had been pitched I took a look at it and I was’nt meant to hit it but I did. Strike one I took another swing BOOM!! that went high but i got out.

Anyway we won that game and now we a of to the champions of champions next week.

Thanks to this website http://www.1happilyevenafter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/stock-sports-softball-f-025.jpg for this photo.

1 comment:

  1. hi good try for teiling for the 7s atlest you got in an team

    ReplyDelete