Monday, July 4, 2011

Tech at tamaki

It was Monday morning, and our last day of tech. I got to school and saw everybody lined up and ready to walk over to Tamaki College.

We leave school at 8:30am every Monday and arrive there at 9 from then we get split up into our 5 groups. Our teacher is called Mr Malhotra, he is an awesome teacher and funny. He takes electronics and this term we were in his class. I had finished my project a few weeks ago so this week I just needed to create a poster that showed the dangers of electricity. There are different kinds of dangers like leaving electrical appliances on and they catch fire.

I really enjoyed being in electronics! It has been a great experience learning about batteries,wires and all types of things operated by electricty.

No comments:

Post a Comment