Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Term 2 Highlights

Term 2 has been a roller coaster experience fulled with loads of highlights. This terms topic was bigger,better,stronger and faster. So far we have learnt lots about famous inventors like Albert Einstein .

I really enjoyed Taoga time with Mrs Nua our topic was based on japan. Another cool thing about term 2 was sport, our 15 man rugby team took out the Eastern rugby tournament tomorrow we a going to the Auckland champs I can tell that it’s going to be a big competition.

The highlight that I liked out of all was the “I am making movie 2” competition our school entered 2 movies and we both were finalist. Sadly we just got nominated but did’nt win our girls won best creative movie and supreme winner.

Term 2 has been an awesome journey now i need new goals. I'm looking forward to term 3 and what new things we a going to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment