Friday, August 19, 2011

Cross country

A 3.5 km run I thought to myself. Am I really prepared to do this? It was one day before our annual school cross country event when the teacher came in to show us the map that showed where we were going to be running. I hadn't run in a long time so this was time to test my fitness levels.

I was waiting with the Year 8 boys sitting down, wondering if we should jog or not. I thought about jogging but that would've taken quite a long time to catch up to whoever was in the front. On the track there was mud, rocks, puddles and steps.

I was half way through the track huffing and puffing, my lungs were exhausted. I thought my legs were going to break. Tanielu and I were going at the same paste until I just could'nt take it so I had to walk.

Wow I was very surprised I came 9th overall ! Wow I was very surprised

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moses I have done a 1.5 km run and you did a 3.5 run but thats how far we have got to run right ? Anyway keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete